This recipe is guaranteed to get your taste-buds watering — with dessert flavors uniquely coming from your BBQ! Click the video to see it prepared right before your eyes.
Summertime means a lot of grilling. So why not try this yummy grilled dessert alongside your favorite grilled entrée?
Find more grilling recipes at Culinary.net.
- 1 loaf (10 3/4 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed and cubed
- 2 large bananas, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Toppings of your choice
Alternately thread cake and bananas on metal skewers or soaked wooden skewers.
In small bowl, mix butter, brown sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Brush mixture over kabobs.
Place kabobs on greased grill rack. Grill kabobs over medium heat, turning once.
Serve with ice cream topped with your favorite dessert topping.