Change things up this year at your holiday table with this Apple Wreath Salad.
Find more recipes featuring Envy apples at EnvyApple.com.
Recipe courtesy of “The Produce Moms” (@theproducemoms)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, finely ground
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 10 ounces baby arugula
- 3 Envy apples, sliced
- 9 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 3 ounces pomegranate arils
- 3 ounces pecans, toasted
To make balsamic dressing: In small serving bowl, whisk honey, Dijon mustard, salt, pepper, garlic, balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
Place dressing bowl in center of large board or platter. Arrange arugula around dressing bowl in wreath shape.
Place apple slices on top of arugula. Sprinkle on goat cheese, pomegranate arils and pecans.