When you’re creating that perfect Valentine’s Day in mind this year, it’s the perfect time to keep wellness in mind. Michelle Harris, TV host of Alive & Well, recommends creating a custom wellness box for a personalized wellness experience.
Harris offers the following tips:
- Begin with a great box or container that is beautiful and can be reused after Valentine’s Day.
- Get a new take on the traditional flowers with floral sage sticks. They look beautiful and stay that way once they have dried.
- Healthy sweet treats are always a hit. Vegan heart-shaped sugar cookies are a nice touch!
- Add some relaxing, spa-type items like a fuzzy sleep mask and pretty loofa.
- Alcohol-free beverages are the latest trend. Some Noughty alcohol-free sparkling wine is low in calories, festive and tastes delicious.
- Say it with love. Fun décor can be inexpensively purchased almost anywhere.
- Make sure to personalize your box. Feel free to add favorites for that special someone. Massage oils, aroma therapy sprays and something high-tech like Fitbit all make great additions to any Valentine’s Day wellness box.
Use these ideas to create a memorable Valentine’s Day this year.